Were looking for reliable, friendly and professional Admin Assistant.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
1. To provide a high quality, confidential and proactive administrative support service to the Private Sector Housing
2. To anticipate and proactively address the needs of the Private Sector Housing to facilitate the efficient running of the service area.
3. To provide administrative support to the Private Sector Housing in line with the record management project and the work related to fulfil completion.
4. To be responsible for Information management systems and processes which meet the needs of the Private Sector Housing business
- Willingness to work flexible hours on occasions to ensure that deadlines are achieved and work is completed on schedule.
- A working knowledge of administrative and financial responsibilities in a large, diverse and dynamic organisation.
- An understanding of the operation of local government, including the current financial, legal and political issues facing the public sector.
- Previous experience with computerised databases.
- Experience working in an office environment of which some time should have been spent primarily in support of one principal officer.
- A proven track record of achieving and delivering a high-quality administrative support service within a team environment.
- Experience of handling enquiries from various sources and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction in resolving or appropriately re-directing them.
- Experience of working in a busy diverse and changing environment.
- An understanding of and commitment to, the development of Equal Opportunities policies and practices within a large organisation and the community.
- An awareness of health and safety policies and procedures.