To provide passenger assistance to clients with differing needs during their travel arrangements
To provide a safe and positive experience to those travelling on transport.
Example outcomes or objectives that this role will deliver:
Ensure safety and well-being of Transport users throughout the journey and handover
Positively influence the lives of our customers in their ability to access statutory and social venues
Ensure the service responds to the needs and is accessible to our service users.
People Management Responsibilities: The jobholder has no direct reports, managerial or supervisory accountabilities
To promote a social and right based model of disability to all our customers.
Ensure appropriate communication and feedback is maintained between customers and Passenger Service Team
To respond effectively to our diverse communities in order to promote a positive outcome.
Technical Knowledge and Experience:
- Awareness of data protection and handling information
- To keep up to date on current changes and policy that may affect the service. This should include new skills and working methods
- Customer Service -cares about our customers and builds appropriate relationships. Acts on feedback from customers.
- Works together – provides support and leads by example. Understands how the service fits into the lives of our customers
- Takes responsibility – makes informed decisions to achieve positive outcomes for our service and its users.
- Adaptability - Understands and is flexible to the changing requirements of our customers. Has a can do attitude
20 Hours per week
£11.75 per hour